This is so FUCKING SCARY
what the fuck is going on
THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I WILL EVER SAY THIS. NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF BLOG YOU ARE RUNNING REBLOG THIS. THIS CRAP NEEDS TO BE KNOWN. NEEDS TO BE SEEN. AND NEEDS TO BE SPREAD.THIS IS HAPPENING IN MY STATE AND IT IS FUCKING TERRIFYING. LET IT BE KNOWN. DON’T STOP SPREADING THE NEWS. MAKE EVERYONE SEE THE SHIT THAT IS GOING DOWN. Please. No body else seems to be protecting them anymore. Do what you can.
So a dog walks into the forest and he sees a whale and says “aren’t you supposed to be in the ocean?” and the whale says “Yes.
In celebration of the new series announcement, I spilled my overflowing excitement into this picture! Trying my hardest to contain myself here… I even teared up at the teaser trailer. Digimon 01 has a very special place in my heart.
Also hellohello new followers, thank you so much!!
So here’s a thing happening in Ferguson right now.
Literally just hit twitter a few minutes ago; seems like people are still trying to figure it out, but this gentleman is on the scene.
Also Elon James White is posting interviews from people on the scene.
Okay done reblogging myself bye.
Q:hey idk if this is bad but i just wanted to know why michael browns friend would admit to the robbery when it didnt actually happen? just tryna get the facts straight for when i talk about it
I have no idea what Mike Brown’s friend said or didn’t say, but I DO know this: the Ferguson PD hasn’t interviewed ANYONE. To my knowledge they haven’t even dusted officer Darren Wilson’s squad car for Brown’s fingerprints —if Brown allegedly reached inside of Wilson’s car and tried to grab his gun, you’d think the police would be eager to release any corroborating evidence supporting their guy
But instead, there are key witnesses who’ve gone uninterviewed by the cops literally for DAYS after the shooting. That says something. It says quite a lot actually
Conversely, what deets have the police selectively leaked..? Completely unrelated information that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL to do with Mike Brown’s shooting, “facts” only meant to smear Mike Brown’s reputation posthumously. Character assassination plain and simple. Simultaneously, the FPD is going to Fox News to tell everyone what a totally nice guy Wilson is
And let’s be extremely clear on a few points here:
1. “Robbery” is a very highly charged and legal term. Defaulting to “robbery” with Michael Brown is akin to defaulting to “thug” to describe Richard Sherman. There is an element of racial coding involved. I’m not a lawyer, but iMho I don’t think it accurately describes what was filmed on the tape in the cigar store. Shoplifting and/or petty larceny, petty theft, etc. are a better descriptions
2. Even IF Brown stole cigars or had marijuana in his system, officer Wilson did NOT know about any of that when he gunned down Mike Brown, who again, was completely UNARMED
3. Again, even IF Brown stole the cigars, those are NOT capital offenses. We’re supposed to have courts to decide on that BEFORE an unarmed teen is summarily executed on the spot
4. People—White men—have ROBBED BANKS armed to the teeth with guns, they’ve gone into movie theaters and shot dozens of people dead, and have done much worse, but the police have managed to take many of THOSE gunmen alive to stand trial…there’s nothing about 40 something dollars worth of cigars that suddenly makes Mike Brown worthy of being shot to death
5. Ferguson doesn’t have a violent crime history, at least not for 2013 - Mike Brown’s murder. Why was deputy Fife so trigger happy?
6. I’m a Black man. I’m 30yrs old. And while I cannot possibly speak for every living Black man in America, I feel very very safe saying that damn near every single Black man over a certain age knows EXACTLY what would happen to them if they were to attack a White cop in America. Especially in a town like Ferguson—A TOWN LIKE FERGUSON—where Brown lived. It just doesn’t make sense that Mike Brown suddenly decided to “attack” Darren Wilson —and especially since Brown was unarmed
7. One last thing to consider, for the crowd who doesn’t think it’s about race: why is it that there aren’t stories in the news about a rash of Black cops shooting unarmed White teens to death??? Because Black cops aren’t crazy. They know what time it is too, and they know exactly what would happen to them if they tried that noize
IF the police had ANY information—any info at all—that supported Wilson’s story they would be flooding the airwaves with it
IT’S OVER TEN DAYS AFTER THE FACT…WHERE IS DARREN WILSON’S STATEMENT? Everyone who was present is talking, except for Darren Wilson
Finally, idk where they’ve read that Mike Brown’s friend admitted to robbery (sources? Fox News and similar right wing “sources” automatically dq’s them from serious discussions) but 1. I’ve seen video where the cigars were actually PAID FOR, and 2. any “admission” from Brown’s friend would mean a whole lot more if it was sworn testimony taken in a court of law. Buuut since the Ferguson PD hasn’t done a proper investigation yet, I guess we’ll have to wait until Darren Wilson gets his story straight
Police are fond of always telling suspects and defendants to “just be honest and tell the truth if you’ve got nothing to hide”…well, time for the FPD and Darren Wilson to step up and take their own advice. What are they hiding?